Recent policy developments show the government’s concern over controlling medical expenditure, enhancing drug safety, and increasing international participation. Recent noteworthy policy items include:
* NHFPC released 2016 China Health and Family Planning Development Report
* State Council released Measures to Promote Foreign Investment
* CFDA released the Circular on the Consistency Evaluation of Generic Drugs (No.100)
* CFDA released the Good Drug Data Management Practice for Public Comment
* CFDA released the Circular for Pilot Work of Marketing Authorization Holder System
* State Council released the Guiding Opinions on Establishing the Modern Hospitals Management System
The latest issue of English version can be downloaded Here.