China is continuing to issue new policies and regulations regarding the healthcare sector. Recent noteworthy policy items are the release of the:
* State Council released Opinions on Supporting Private Medical Institutions to Provide All-Round Medical Services
* NHFPC released Announcement on the Establishment of Health Promotion and Education Expert Guidance Committee
* CDE released Pharmaceutical Electronic Common Technical Document Structure and Chemical Generic Drug Electronic Common Technical Document Application Guidelines for public comment
* CFDA released Circular on the Relevant Work for Consistency Evaluation of Generic Drugs for public comment
* NHFPC released Announcement on Implementing Clinical Pathways
The latest issue of English version can be downloaded Here.