Recent policies reaffirm China’s goal to further enhance patients’ access and signal certain reform directions in the future. Noteworthy policy items include:
- Premier Li Keqiang announced three tasks to promote patient access to anti-cancer drugs and reduce drug prices
- NDRC and MOFCOM released Negative List 2018 Version
- SDA released 2017 Drug Inspection Report
- SMIA Director General visited Sanming and called for the nationwide promotion of Sanming’s medical insurance reform
- MOJ released the Amendment of Regulations for the Supervision and Administration of Medical Devices (draft-for-review) for public comment
The latest issue could be downloaded Here.