Recent policy developments show Chinese government’s efforts in encouraging pharmaceutical innovation, improving the drug review and approval, and promoting the development of healthcare professionals. Recent noteworthy policy items include:
- CFDA and MOST jointly released Guiding Opinions on Strengthening and Promoting Technological Innovation in the Food and Drug Sector
- The China Fundamental Law on Healthcare and Health Promotion (draft) was released
- 2018 National Health and Family Planning Conference was Held in Beijing
- CFDA released Technical Guideline on Innovative Drug Phase I Clinical Trial Application
- CDE released the 26th list of drugs to be included in priority review
- State Council released Opinions on Training and Motivation of General Practitioners (GP)
The latest issue in English is downloaded Here.